Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Let Go Let God with Compassion

There is only one Presence and one Power in the universe and in my life: God.
 
Today’s affirmation is one of the five basic principles of Unity. Embracing this principle defines our purpose as spiritual beings in human form. If fear-based judgments cloud my expanding awareness of spiritual Truth, I affirm this principle then remind myself of Jesus’ words: “Judge not.” Compassion is the spiritual energy that dissolves the negative effects of judgment. When I reflect on the conflicts of the world, I learn from the consequences of judging others. I appreciate the rich diversity of this mortal realm, without insisting on either superiority or conformity. By making loving choices in my life, I honor and recognize my oneness with all beings.
Beloved, let us love one another, because love is from God; everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.—1 John 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment