Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, August 21, 2017

Let Go Let God with Inner Peace

Peace dwells in the silence of my soul.
 
I am a creature of peace. My soul naturally gravitates toward peaceful people, places, and experiences. Peace is my very nature. There are sounds and images that instill a sense of harmony in my heart. A babbling stream, a breeze rustling the leaves of trees, the crackling of a fire, or the soft shimmering light of a candle bring comfort. These outer phenomena calm my mind and spirit and help me get in touch with internal peace. Whenever I need serenity and quietude, I call upon one of these sensory experiences to move me into the realization of who I am. I spend quiet time in the secret place of the Most High, reflecting and listening. Peace dwells in the silence of my soul.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment