Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Let Go Let God be Comforted

I find comfort in the eternal love of God.
 
During times of loss and challenge, I find solace in the enduring love of the Divine. I reflect upon the centuries of people who have turned to this powerful energy we name God, Yahweh, Spirit, and Allah. No matter how much the world may change or advances made in science and technology, God is eternally available for our needs. Perspectives may change, yet the Divine remains as unwavering love. Every language and every era reveals God is love surrounding us. In my hour of darkness, I am enfolded in the same love that comforted Jesus when he was troubled. I enter into a time of prayer and relax into the embrace of the Creator. Welcomed home with love, I return to the place in my heart where comfort abides.

O give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever.—Psalm 136:26

No comments:

Post a Comment