Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Let Go Let God be Optimistic

The light of God brightens my day.
 
A glorious sunrise sparks gratitude and optimism. With the dawning of each new day I mentally connect with God and my inner light. I am reminded of the Truth I already know: One with the divine light of God, I can do anything! Optimism reigns and I approach every fresh idea with enthusiasm and any seeming obstacle with confidence. When I need to make decisions, I turn within for inspiration, alternatives, and possibilities. Like the rising sun, the light of God brightens my view, reminding me that I have the power within to live the life I want to live. I view each day as a new opportunity to more fully express my divine potential and experience my good.
Jesus looked at them and said, “For mortals it is impossible, but not for God; for God all things are possible.”—Mark 10:27

No comments:

Post a Comment