Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, September 22, 2017

Let Go Let God be Unique

I am an individual expression of the Divine.
 
Moments spent in nature are opportunities to appreciate this divinely created world. My attention is often drawn to the beauty and vast diversity and unity around me. Fully immersed in the world of the outdoors, my heart fills with gratitude for the sights and sounds of the natural world. If all birds sang the same tune or if flowers bloomed in just one color and with the same scent, the world would not be as bright and colorful. I am a child of God, patterned after the Divine. Like those songbirds and flowers, I am unique. Even though I share the same spiritual qualities as others, I am an individual expression of the Divine. I embrace all that I am and do and extend my own uniqueness out into the world. I am created for a purpose that I am guided toward fulfilling.
For we are what he has made us.—Ephesians 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment