Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Let Go Let God Connect with Communication

I listen to others with love and respect.
 
Communicating effectively is a skill that I can hone. I do when I remember that I share the same divine intelligence within me as the person I am addressing. Asking myself, What does this soul need? leads me to what to say and how to say it. In this way, I am touching infinite wisdom and my every word is divinely guided. When Jesus told the disciples that the Spirit would speak through them in times of difficulty, he was illustrating the important truth that no one is separate from Divine Intelligence. We are all connected with the deepest needs of each other’s souls. As I affirm my inner link with my own wise heart, I receive exactly the guidance I need to connect with each soul in my world.

For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.—Matthew 10:20

No comments:

Post a Comment