Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, September 11, 2017

Let Go Let God Forgive

In practicing forgiveness, I open the way for love to flow.
 
When a river’s path is blocked with debris, the force of the water eventually removes its own obstruction. Like that river, my energy flows easily and effortlessly until I come upon a situation that causes mental or emotional blockage. So I pause to consider the situation. I observe my life and energy now as if I were sitting beside a river. Where is it flowing and ebbing, and how does each condition feel? Often a hindrance can be removed by forgiveness and love. Is there an opportunity in this moment to forgive? To love? I identify where a shift can happen and speak heartfelt words of release. I feel the mental debris moving away. In practicing forgiveness, I open the way for love to flow.

If we love one another, God lives in us, and his love is perfected in us.—1 John 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment