Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I joyously anticipate new adventures in prosperous living.

In his book Spiritual Economics, Eric Butterworth explained, “The word prosperity comes from the Latin root which literally translates: ‘according to hope,’ or ‘to go forward hopefully.’ Thus it is not so much a condition in life as it is an attitude toward life.” With this in mind, I focus my thinking on what I want to experience in this adventure called life. If I slip into thoughts of lack, I realign by centering myself again in the peace and assurance of God’s love and abundance. Prosperity is a way of living, of expecting good outcomes, and answered prayers. It is a consciousness of believing in possibilities and going forward in hope. Anticipating new adventures in prosperous living, I give thanks for all I have and for the blessings yet to come.

For surely I know the plans I have for you.–Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment