Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 9, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Inner Peace

I relax in the peace of Spirit.
 
I may find myself becoming anxious about something I saw or heard in the news, or maybe I have engaged in another person’s personal drama. Breathe, I remind myself, Spirit is in charge. This simple focus relaxes me and provides a moment for me to balance my thoughts. This is a choice point for me. In the intimacy of prayer, I let go of any negativity and immerse myself in the indwelling peace within my own consciousness. As my awareness of my own divine essence increases, my burdens lift. Anxiety disappears. Peace prevails. A gentle peace fills every part of my being. I relax in the quiet of Spirit. I am inspired, directed, encouraged, and restored. I know what to do, and when to do it.

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times in all ways.—2 Thessalonians 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment