Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Let Go Let God Through Change

I view every moment as an opportunity for change and transformation.
 
In Meditation, A Way of Life, Julien Bouchard writes, “Nothing is stable, nothing is static, everything is moving, everything is transforming and from one moment to another we are the spectators of our world’s renewal, of a new universe.” Rather than considering change as a fear of the unknown, I consider it an opportunity to transform the way that I think, feel, and act. I shift into new ways of being by shifting my perceptions, attitudes, and beliefs about myself and my world. Thought by thought I can change my outlook and my attitude, regardless of what is happening in my life or around me. I always have the power to change. Every moment is an opportunity for transformation.

Create in me a clean heart, O God, and put a new and right spirit within me.—Psalm 51:10

No comments:

Post a Comment