Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

All is in divine order.
 
Solomon wrote in Ecclesiastes, “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.” These words remind me of how change is always at work in my life and in the world. Just as the world is continually turning on its axis, I am continually turning, changing, and growing in strength and awareness. I feel a great sense of peace knowing that through the twists and turns of life, God and I are one. I keep a positive outlook and a sense of wonder and expectation about what lies ahead for me and for the people I care about. With every turn in my life, there is a new vista, a new experience. In this ever-changing world, there is one constant I can be sure of: divine order.
And when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left, your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”—Isaiah 30:21

No comments:

Post a Comment