Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Let Go Let God be Protected

The power and presence of God protects me.
 
Both Jesus and Moses taught others to “not be afraid” and to trust God’s protecting presence in their lives. If I find myself feeling scared, I acknowledge the feeling then pivot my attention back to divine life within. I am safe and protected because God is always with me. This is not to say that I can deliberately put myself in harm’s way. I would not because God is working through me to inspire and direct my actions. I use positive, affirmative prayer to align my mind with the truth of God’s protection. Meditation helps me connect my heart with this truth and to allow God’s protection to fill me with a deep sense and experience of peace. Despite any appearances in the physical world, I know I am safe in Spirit.

Let your steadfast love and your faithfulness keep me safe forever.—Psalm 40:11

No comments:

Post a Comment