Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, October 20, 2017

Let Go Let God in this New Adventure

Each day brings an invitation to a new adventure.
 
Today I let go of any old, archaic understanding of who I am. I step into a new, expansive knowing of the holy light within me. I release all the limiting beliefs I may have carried with me until now. I journey into my heart, to the place within my being that always knows the truth of who I am. My adventure today may be an outward journey in which I encounter people with a fresh awareness of their inner glory. My adventure may take me within to a new awareness of the light of Christ in my soul. I take joy in the opportunity given to me today, the opportunity to behold the truth and beauty that fills the earth and every soul.

See, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth, I tell you of them.—Isaiah 42:9

No comments:

Post a Comment