Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray for others with faith that opportunities await them.
 
In his book Birthing a Greater Reality, Rev. Robert Brumet shares, “As you align your heart’s deepest desires with the direction of evolution, you’ll become God’s hands and feet, raising global consciousness and creating the best experience of life for yourself and others.” Even difficult circumstances are opportunities for birthing new realities, and I keep this in mind and heart as I pray for loved ones. If someone describes a health challenge, I see that person radiantly well and revitalized. If employment is sought, I affirm divine guidance, fulfillment, and abundance. When I pray for others, I do so affirmatively, seeing possibilities. We never stop learning or growing through this, our human experience.

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God.—Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment