Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

I relax into the infinite stream of divine life, and I am healed.
 
There is a universal flow of wholeness, an inexhaustible and irrevocable stream of life, in which I live, move, and have my being. As I close my eyes and relax into the remembrance of this Truth, I feel the sweet ecstasy of bathing in divine love. The indwelling Presence of God is my true identity. As waves of well-being gently wash over me, they draw out any anxiety, sadness, fear, and all beliefs in lack and limitation that have been cluttering my perception. My mind and heart are restored to the awareness of divine life. Love heals. Love frees me from any suffering that I might have been experiencing in mind, body, or spirit. Love restores me to a deep faith in God’s infinite presence, power, and peace. Resting in Love’s curative, life-giving waters, I am refreshed and revitalized. I am healed.
O Lord my God … you have healed me.—Psalm 30:2

No comments:

Post a Comment