Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Let Go Let God with Words of Light

I am inspired with words of light and energy.
 
Authors Richard and Mary-Alice Jafolla wrote in their book The Quest, “If you have ever spoken soothing words to a frightened child or remember hearing such words spoken, you know the power of loving thoughts put into words.” My words are filled with energy—I hear and feel their vibration. So I choose to speak words of encouragement, love, and light, using creative energy to bolster self-esteem, lift hearts, brighten days, and offer comfort. I rely on the loving Spirit within me to inspire and infuse my words so that they may be words of light. Every encounter is an opportunity to be a beacon of light. I invite the divine essence of joy and love to express through me and realize that I, too, am blessed with every word spoken in love.

Pleasant words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.–Proverbs 16:24

No comments:

Post a Comment