Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 17, 2017

Let Go Let God Have Faith

I have mountain-moving faith!
 
I believe beyond any doubt that Spirit within guides me to my highest and best. As I face challenges, I remain faith-filled that I have all I need to meet and exceed any difficulty. Jesus said that faith the size of a mustard seed could move mountains. With my faith, I am able to discern what is mine to do. I am not discouraged or dissuaded by the opinions of others. Rather, I look within to the guidance of Spirit, and I listen in the Silence with an open mind. I know all things are possible, so I look beyond current circumstances to the higher Truth of my being. I have mountain-moving faith to do whatever I am called to do in the most positive ways for the highest good.
For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,” and it will move.—Matthew 17:20

No comments:

Post a Comment