Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Let Go Let God Share World Peace

I follow Jesus’ example and express goodwill to all.
 
On an individual level, I may think that there is not much I can do about world conditions. Still, I remember Jesus’ words, “I have said this to you, so that in me you may have peace. In the world you face persecution. But take courage; I have conquered the world!” (John 16:33) Rather than pondering how one person such as myself can make a difference, I affirm: Peace. I then take that affirmation out into my world, following Jesus’ example and expressing goodwill to all. I am a peacemaker in all of my relationships and interactions with others. I share with all that world peace is possible when we each know and live from a place of peace within ourselves.
And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

No comments:

Post a Comment