Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Let Go Let God there is Potential

In the void lies the potential for everything.
 
Some days, my life may seem unchanging. I may feel stuck in a transition in my life, in between what was and what is yet to be. I begin to wonder what Spirit has for me to be and do. Turning my thoughts to Spirit, I calm my questioning mind and remember the beginning of everything is nothingness. When nothing is certain, everything is possible. I treasure my time in the sacred silence of prayer and meditation. Setting aside any worry or convictions about what should be happening, I create space for the emerging good Spirit has for me. Open and receptive to divine nudges, I take action on my guidance and new paths open before me. I am content in the stillness, confident in the divine potential within me to take shape and appear.
In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless void.—Genesis 1:1

No comments:

Post a Comment