Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Let Go Let God through Signs and Wonders

I celebrate Spirit within and around me.
 
There are signs and wonders of the Divine everywhere. They can be found in nature’s cycle of birth, rest, and rebirth. They appear as hope and courage for those finding perseverance through difficult times. There are also yet-to-be-revealed marvels of God’s creativity waiting to be discovered or explored. An ordinary exterior can hide colorful, sparkling crystals inside. Veering off an established path may lead to unexpected natural beauty. Each sunrise signifies a new day to do and be my best, each sunset the sign of an opportunity to rest and revitalize. As I live each day in awe, ready to expect and accept the best, I open the way for magnificence to unfold. I celebrate Spirit within and around me.
Signs and wonders are performed through the name of your holy servant Jesus.—Acts 4:30

No comments:

Post a Comment