Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 25, 2017

Let Go Let God It's Christmas

I welcome the rebirth of Christmas spirit into my heart today.
 
The spirit of Christmas shines in and through me today. Whether Christmas Day is filled with favorite foods, gifts, and celebration with family and friends or is one of quiet observance, I am filled with Christmas spirit. Throughout this holy day, I am mindful to reflect on what the birth of Jesus means to me. I experience a joyous rebirth of love, wonder, and light. I welcome the richness of cherished traditions, of childhood wonder and anticipation, and the timeless story of a child’s birth. As the angel said, “I am bringing you good news of great joy for all the people.” Today I celebrate with great joy, I give and receive with love, and I treasure the living presence of the Christ in all people.
You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.—Luke 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment