Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, December 4, 2017

Let Go Let God Practice Meditation

I experience oneness through the art of meditation.
 
Pablo Picasso once said, “Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.” I practice meditation as an art form that cleanses the dust of my mind. Like an artist absorbed in a craft, when I meditate upon God, I become engulfed in the present moment. The art of meditation may be practiced in a multitude of expressions. Allowing myself to experiment with different forms, I develop the styles that best suit me. I may explore meditation in silence or with instrumental music. I can practice centering meditation, focusing my thoughts on a sacred word or phrase. Mindfulness practice allows me to be fully aware of my senses and my thoughts in the present moment. I experience oneness through the art of meditation.
My mouth shall speak wisdom; the meditation of my heart shall be understanding.—Psalm 49:3

No comments:

Post a Comment