Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Let Go Let God Renew Strength

In stillness, I renew my strength.
 
When I make it a regular routine to rest in the Silence of my own being, I am able to approach every life circumstance with unbounded faith and strength. I am grateful for my steady practice of inner stillness. Even in the most trying of times, I am readily able to maintain emotional stability and fortitude. Faith allows me to persevere with tireless hope and optimism. Even when facing an unusually daunting task list, I proceed with robust joy and vigor. I am able to complete every essential activity in my day. Even while pursuing seemingly impossible dreams, I exercise unflappable mental strength. I am able to stay the course in all that is mine to do because I rely on the infinite strength of Spirit, which is the very essence of my own being.
Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his presence continually.—1 Chronicles 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment