Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I pray for others and make a positive difference in the world.
 
I may have a desire in my heart to help others, but sometimes location and resources limit me. Still, when I pray for others, I heighten my connection with God-life within, and I am able to then connect with people all over the world to effect change. I use affirmations of spiritual truth to help center my mind and heart. No inharmonious belief can cause me to leave this presence of peace. When I pray for others from this place, I see them whole as God created them. I focus not on the appearance of disease, lack, or struggle in their lives but instead affirm their healing. I connect lovingly with everyone I pray for, making a difference in their lives and in the world.
I thank my God every time I remember you, constantly praying with joy in every one of my prayers for all of you.—Philippians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment