Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Healing

The healing power of God flows through my body. I am whole.
 
Stories of Jesus’ life reveal that the Master Teacher spoke of healing and wholeness. Jesus tapped in to the wellspring of life deep within his being and shared his healing consciousness with those around him. Through prayer, Jesus affirmed health and wholeness, bringing about remarkable results. Prayer aligns me with the spiritual quality of wholeness and reminds me that my essential nature is health and well-being. This realization of wholeness is a rejuvenating, balancing, correcting power that transforms my life and supports me in living from my wholeness. Power is at work in every cell of my body, and divine life flows through every aspect of my being. The healing power of God flows through my body. I am whole.

The spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.—Job 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment