Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Let Go Let God Trust in Divine Order

I recognize the order of the Universe within and around me.
 
A helpful exercise in recognizing order is to imagine an aesthetically pleasing object that exemplifies order and symmetry. Nature provides numerous examples. The spirals of a seashell or the structure of a honeycomb are pictorial affirmations of order. This exercise helps me realign with the Truth of my being and affirm that I, too, am part of divine intelligence and order. I know from experience that times of distraction or hardship will pass and divine order will prevail. Being spiritually aware, working in harmony with the Universe, and trusting in divine order does not mean there will not be problems. However, it offers assurance that guidance will come, and I will learn from and overcome challenges creatively and confidently.
For God is a God not of disorder but of peace.—1 Corinthians 14:33

No comments:

Post a Comment