Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 5, 2018

Let Go Let God Welcome Opportunities

With an open mind and heart, I welcome new opportunities into my life.
 
As this new year begins, I feel a joyous sense of expectation that great things are coming my way. I embrace this year, this day, in an awareness of my worth as an expression of God, free to create and embrace the future of my dreams. Although I can do this every day, I feel a renewed impetus as the new year begins. I have the opportunity to release limitations, move out of the past, and turn a page in my life story. Turning to the Presence within, I live from the sincere belief that all things are possible. I see this day, this new year, as a clean slate, filled with unlimited possibilities. I set goals personally and professionally and look forward to the results. With an open mind and heart, I welcome new opportunities into my life.

Guard the good treasure entrusted to you, with the help of the Holy Spirit living in us.—2 Timothy 1:14

No comments:

Post a Comment