Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 15, 2018

Let Go Let God with Vision

I keep my vision positive.
 
When world conditions seem to suggest chaos, I find peace by keeping the high watch with my mental vision focused on Spirit. Because I know Infinite Wisdom resides within, I regularly take time to examine my thinking and speaking. It is too easy to fall into habits that don’t express the person I want to be. So I take a moment to step back and focus my attention on the big picture. I ask myself: Is Spirit at work in this situation? Am I responding in faith by remaining focused on divine activity? The spirit of God within is the answer to every question of my heart. Through divine wisdom, I keep my vision positive.

For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known.—1 Corinthians 13:12

No comments:

Post a Comment