Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 19, 2018

Let Go Let God with Wonder

I view the world with childlike wonder.
 
Children’s stories are filled with wonder. They take me to a place of creativity, joy, and unlimited capacity through the world of imagination. What a blessing it is to have a sense of wonder! In my day-to-day life, I might forget the feeling I had as a child when I saw the world as an amazing place, filled with adventure. I can capture that feeling again, just by changing my perspective. It’s that easy. When I view the world with childlike wonder, I cultivate a questioning, curious spirit. I gain a new appreciation of the simple things. My imagination soars, and I believe I can do anything I set my mind and heart to do. Life is an adventure, and I have faith that wondrous things are coming my way.
My child, give me your heart, and let your eyes observe my ways.—Proverbs 23:26

No comments:

Post a Comment