Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Let Go, Let God

I am confident in my spiritual growth.
 
Life is filled with moments of letting go. A bird lets go of the branch to fly. Parents release the hands of toddlers so they learn to walk on their own. Letting go is an act of faith in the divine process of growth. I release any attachment I have to past successes or challenges, confident that I am continually growing into a greater expression of my divine potential. I do not worry or concern myself about how I will navigate the future. My divine nature within calls forth the spiritual qualities that best serve me. Each day’s experience provides opportunities to develop new skills and a deeper understanding of all that I am capable of being and doing. I have no need to cling to the past or fear the future because something greater is unfolding in me now.
 
Into your hand I commit my spirit.—Psalm 31:5

No comments:

Post a Comment