Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Let Go Let God be Comforted

My greatest comfort comes from remembering my divinity.
 
I have shelter, food, and positive relationships in my life. Yet there have been times when I found myself outside of my comfort zone. But true comfort is not dependent upon outer conditions. Rather, it is the result of a decision to turn within to Spirit. Spiritual comfort is especially meaningful in the midst of challenges. As I see my life from this new perspective, I find peace. No matter what my circumstances, I can count on spiritual solace. Divine reassurance soothes my heart, eases my mind, and opens doors to clear and unmistakable guidance. I always find what I need when I go within. I trust and feel the love and comfort of Spirit. My greatest comfort comes from remembering my divinity.

Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.—Matthew 5:4

No comments:

Post a Comment