Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Let Go Let God be Grateful

I am grateful for all that I am and all that I hope to experience.
 
Today I reconsider the intentions I set for the new year and take time to reflect on what’s important to me. In doing so, my heart fills with gratitude for all that I am, all that I have, all that I want to express in my life. I make gratitude my priority and set my intention to express gratitude as much as possible throughout the day. I choose my words with care and purpose, for I know that every word spoken in gratitude blesses others. I consider how I respond to events and act where I can to help someone else. I end my day with prayers of gratitude, reflecting on the moments that held special meaning. My grateful heart, my thoughtful words and actions open the way for wonderful blessings to flow into my life.
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment