Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, February 9, 2018

Let Go Let God Forgive

I look for the good in everything and everyone.
 
The Book of Genesis shares the story of Joseph, a young man who was sold into slavery by his brothers. Yet even in the face of this injustice, Joseph held to the inner knowing that “God intended it for good” (Genesis 50:20). This knowing served as a foundation for forgiveness. Whatever I am facing in life, I proclaim the good in everything. Through my faith, my focus remains on my spiritual abilities to transform circumstances into opportunities that benefit everyone. As my ability to work peaceably through all situations increases, my capacity to let go and forgive is strengthened. I feel the freedom and joy that comes with absolute forgiveness. I look for the good in everything and everyone.

Even though you intended to do harm to me, God intended it for good.—Genesis 50:20

No comments:

Post a Comment