Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Let Go Let God Live an Inspired Life

I am living a fully inspired life.
 
I make a habit of pausing at the start of the day to remember who I am in Truth. Sometimes I reflect on the qualities of the Divine, such as compassion, goodness, and beauty. I acknowledge the presence and power of my divine identity within my consciousness. I remind myself that I am made in the image of God, and I rejoice in the presence of these spiritual qualities as my being. Rumi’s words remind me, “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” When I am established in faith, I see the beauty and magnificence of the Divine reflected to me wherever I look. When I say Yes! to the sacredness of my being, I open myself to living an inspired life.

Be renewed in the spirit of your minds, and to clothe yourselves with the new self, created according to the likeness of God.—Ephesians 4:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment