Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Let Go Let God as Sacred Service

I am spiritually fulfilled when my unique gifts are dedicated to the service of others.
 
I am a spiritual being expressing in a limited human form. That expression is a combination of talents and gifts that are unique to me. As I learn to express those gifts, my life becomes progressively easier and more rewarding. But I soon recognize that focusing on the quality of my own life is too limiting for the spiritual being I truly am. Whenever my experience feels challenging, I turn my attention outward to find ways of serving others. It is a spiritual paradox that only by being of service to others I most fully express my unique gifts for myself. In serving others I am fulfilling my highest spiritual purpose, and the energy of love with which I serve becomes my own life experience.
Like good stewards of the manifold grace of God, serve one another with whatever gift each of you has received.–1 Peter 4:10

No comments:

Post a Comment