Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Let Go Let God be Ageless

I am a radiant expression of my ageless, eternal self.
 
I am a perfect expression of my true spiritual nature. Every cell in my body is radiant with the light and love inherent in my divine essence. I expend time and energy needlessly when I fret about changes that are an inevitable part of the aging process. I do not try to prevent or deny the changes; neither do I surrender to the changes as a new or negative reality. As author C.S. Lewis wrote, “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” I lovingly deny power to any negative thoughts I may hold about the condition or appearance of my physical form. I joyfully affirm: I am a radiant expression of my ageless, eternal self.
Moses was one hundred twenty years old when he died; his sight was unimpaired and his vigor had not abated.—Deuteronomy 34:7

No comments:

Post a Comment