Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, March 19, 2018

Let Go Let God have Patience

I have the time I need for all that I do.
 
If I find myself with more tasks than I have time to do them, I know I need patience, particularly if I run into unexpected delays. A detour doubles the time it takes me to get to work. Unexpected phone calls interrupt my routine. A computer glitch causes unforeseen complications. How I respond to the unexpected makes all the difference. So I stop, breathe, and affirm: I have all the time I need to do all that I need to do. I mentally step back from my to-do list and reprioritize. I am blessed with a calm mind. All is coming together flawlessly, and not falling apart, as I wrongly imagined. I relax into spiritual awareness, trusting in God’s perfect divine order. I do what needs to be done, and I am at peace.
I can do all things through him who strengthens me.—Philippians 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment