Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Let Go Let God with Zeal

I begin every day with zeal and enthusiasm!
 
Taking time each day to give thanks for blessings received and those coming my way is energizing. It is amazing what simply expressing gratitude for being alive can do. I feel such excitement for the possibilities waiting to be fulfilled. This is the very definition of zeal. The divine presence within energizes and excites every cell of my being. My eyes are open to all the wonderful opportunities that exist around me. Zeal keeps me feeling joyful no matter what appearances seem to be saying. My enthusiasm is infectious to those around me. When others notice how passionate I feel, they are inspired to follow my example. I am thrilled to be a force for positive change. My zeal for life increases as I use it to touch the lives of others.
Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord.—Romans 12:11

No comments:

Post a Comment