Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Let Go Let God all is in Divine Order

A higher order is unfolding in my life.
 
Whenever I wonder whether divine order is at work, I need only consider nature. The changing of the seasons, the rising of the sun after the darkness of night, and the springing forth of seeds into flowers and plants are all examples. Nature follows a pattern of order and so does my life. I pray by affirming the truth: A higher order is unfolding in my life. I begin to feel a sense of peace. As my thoughts align with God-Mind, I tap into divine ideas that support me in creating my highest good. Like a sunflower reaching to the sun, I turn within to the light of God that nourishes and sustains me. I begin to express more fully the divine qualities of Spirit. I joyfully celebrate divine order in my life. A higher order is unfolding in my life.
The earth produces of itself, first the stalk, then the head, then the full grain in the head.—Mark 4:28

No comments:

Post a Comment