Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 6, 2018

Let Go Let God As A Mentor

I see the light in everyone.

Jesus called 12 to be his disciples yet he mentored many more people. He taught, not only in sayings and parables, but also in the way he lived his life. His compassion, his refusal to judge others, his constant reliance on prayer and connection with God, and his exhortation to forgive demonstrated a way of life that touched those around him. Jesus never set himself apart as special but sought to teach each one to recognize and use the power within. Each day I have opportunities to show compassion, to withhold judgment and offer encouragement, and to bring a peaceful presence to a situation. The Christ light shines through me and allows others to see a new light in themselves. I demonstrate the possibilities of living a life grounded in faith.
Show me your faith apart from your works, and I by my works will show you my faith.—James 2:18

No comments:

Post a Comment