Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Let Go Let God as Signs & Wonders

I see the mystery and majesty of Spirit all around.
 
In areas of the world where seasons occur, the signs of change are obvious: the first purple bud pushing through melting snow; the first firefly in the warming night; the first colored leaf to fall. In every season I see the mystery and majesty of Spirit. I am awed by life in a baby’s laughter and an elder’s wisdom. I reflect that I am a unique expression of Spirit as I gaze upon the vast universe splayed across the starry sky. The earth has changed during eons of time with the creative power and love of God presented over and over. No matter how much humans discover, there is more we do not know and places only faith can take us. Spirit reveals what I need to know. I am at peace in the mystery of creation.
Who is like you, majestic in holiness, awesome in splendor, doing wonders?—Exodus 15:11

No comments:

Post a Comment