Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 20, 2018

Let Go Let God Be Authentic

I am an authentic, divine expression.
 
My certificate of spiritual authenticity was verified the moment I was born. There is nothing I need to do or be to gain God’s approval or grace. The very source of my being is of God. As I allow my authentic nature to shine forward, I act as the light of God in this world. I remain vigilant in contemplating my true nature through daily meditation on my divine essence. Molding to the expectations of others can feel as though I am diminishing my light. Holding my head high, speaking and acting on my truth, I let my light shine. I affirm my innate passions and spiritual gifts are ways in which I serve. I focus on sharing these gifts knowing that I am an authentic expression of God.
Then God said, “Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness.”—Genesis 1:26

No comments:

Post a Comment