Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Let Go Let God Be A Blessing

I am a blessing of God’s love and light.
 
Poet James Dillet Freeman wrote, “Make me a blessing, Lord. Help me to help those needing help.” A blessing is an imparting of spiritual good, and to be a blessing is to be a beacon that shines forward hope, faith, and wisdom. When storms arise in the external world, I allow the inner light of Spirit to guide me that I may bring light to those around me. Acting from spiritual illumination, I offer words of hope and encouragement when others face challenges. I take action to be of service to a neighbor in need. I listen with compassion to the lonely at heart. In all situations I call forward the creative power of the Word. Regardless of appearances, I affirm health, life, harmony, and abundance. I am a blessing of God’s love and light.
 
Contribute to the needs of the saints; extend hospitality to strangers.—Romans 12:13

No comments:

Post a Comment