Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Let Go Let God Embrace Joy

I embrace the opportunity to radiate joy today!
 
Joy is more than just a feeling; it’s an emanation. As we experience joy, divine energy radiates from inside of us to the world in tangible ways that others can feel. Choosing to be joyous allows me to see that perfection exists, even when things appear less than perfect. As I awaken, I rejoice at the fact that I am alive today, and I make a conscious choice to be joyous. If I find myself challenged in a task, I celebrate the opportunity to improve. I find the blessings that lead to something better. If I feel out of sorts, I allow myself to locate the source of my discomfort. I take time to integrate the lesson this discord is there to teach, and I claim joy in the learning process. I feel joy in the opportunity!
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my whole being shall exult in my God.—Isaiah 61:10

No comments:

Post a Comment