Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Let Go Let God Give Thanks

I give thanks for the goodness of God expressing in my life.
 
This day I choose to focus on all of the good in my life. I begin by giving thanks to my divine source for the many blessings in my life. I am grateful for the very breath that animates me. I am grateful for my senses through which I experience all that is good in this world. I have known joy, love, and peace as gifts of God. From this place of gratitude I take a deep, centering breath. Inhaling and exhaling, I bring my awareness to the present moment. I begin to make a mental list of all things great and small for which I’m thankful. Thoughts of individuals, possessions, experiences, knowledge, shelter, and health flood into my mind. For each idea I offer a blessing in return. I give thanks for the goodness of God expressing in my life.
O give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever.—1 Chronicles 16:34

No comments:

Post a Comment