Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Let Go Let God Provide Comfort

I am always comfortable in the midst of the day’s pressures and challenges.
 
My life is often filled with schedules and obligations that cause me to feel anxious and stressed. When I feel overwhelmed I take time to realize that what I’m really feeling is the energy of the world around me. I can always choose to stay comfortable in the midst of pressure. I know without question that there is one presence and one power active in the world and in my life. When I am feeling out of alignment with that Truth, I center myself in the energy of my heart and find the comfort of Spirit that is always present. I feel that comfort radiating in every cell of my body, every thought in my mind. I am a perfect expression of the presence of the Divine.
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.—Deuteronomy 31:8

No comments:

Post a Comment