Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Let Go, Let God

I live, move, and have my being in the spirit of God.
 
I live in the spirit of answered prayer. If I have a question in mind and heart or have a need that concerns me, I give thanks that divine life is the answer to every question. Then, as I sleep, rise, and live through my day, I let go. I release concerns knowing that my right answer is emerging in time and with grace and peace. Letting go requires that I no longer hold on to my problem out of doubt or fear. As I exercise this new kind of faith, I release any worry or concern and know that my needs are met in a divinely ordered way. My life flows with ease. I go forward with confidence to meet my perfect solution, and my right answer comes rushing forth to greet me. I live, move, and have my being in the spirit of God.
 
You are indeed my rock and my fortress; for your name’s sake lead me and guide me.—Psalm 31:3

No comments:

Post a Comment