Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 18, 2018

Let Go Let God as One Life

One Life heals the world.
 
I prepare for my time of prayer by centering myself in the awareness of my divine essence. Prayer turns my attention away from the conditions in the world and guides my focus toward a deeper truth. The One Life, which gives rise to all life, is active in me and in all others. This activity has the power to heal. Healing flows through me to heal my body, my relationships, and my affairs. As I consider the appearance of disease, lack, and discord in loved ones and in the world, I call upon the activity of that One Life. I see this perfect life shining through each individual and situation I hold in prayer. With an increased awareness of the power of divine life, I affirm the healing activity already unfolding. One Life heals the world.

For with you is the fountain of life; in your light we see light.—Psalm 36:9

No comments:

Post a Comment