Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Let Go Let God for World Peace

I am grateful for the power of peace within all people.
 
All people are the essence of God, and I am grateful that every person has the potential for peace. I give thanks for the opportunity to practice and experience serenity, creating my own sense of peace in my world. When I live from serenity, I contribute to the world at large, increasing positivity for all living beings and inspiring others to do the same. Divine harmony unites all human beings as one in God. I work to heal any grievances within my own heart and to release negative thoughts and feelings. I forgive myself and others. Through prayer and meditation, I consciously connect with the peace within and utilize the power of harmony. I am grateful for the power of peace within all people.

On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.—John 14:20

No comments:

Post a Comment