Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

My life is in divine order.
 
I affirm divine order every day, many times a day. My affirmations do not make things magically happen. Rather, the words keep me focused on the truth of natural order. From this awareness, I remain in a place of inner calmness and peace despite outer conditions. This is no guarantee that life will be without challenges at times. But it means that if a challenge presents itself, I am able to call upon my inner powers of faith and wisdom. I affirm divine order and know that I have the power to reinterpret any negative appearance in my life. I affirm and know that whatever happens, there will be a blessing. With my positive affirmations, I invite positive energy and abundant blessings into my life and the lives of others. I AM divine order!
All things should be done decently and in order.—1 Corinthians 14:40

No comments:

Post a Comment